Optima Staffing Solutions is a premier employment business in the health and social care sector in the United Kingdom. We partner with our clients to provide high calibre staffing solutions to help them meet their commitments to their patients and service users. Safety and Recovery are at the heart of services delivered by our very skilled and experienced workers.
We source and supply the right skills and talents to meet our clients’ specific needs. Whether it is temporary, contract, fixed-term, locum and even permanent placement Optima is equal to the task. Our strong compliance team carries out rigorous screening of candidates to ensure the highest compliance standards are maintained throughout the recruitment process.
We supply the following categories of healthcare professionals:
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with varying clinical skills, experience and specialities such as Acute Services, Triage, PICU, CAMHS, Forensic services (low and medium secure, Eating Disorder, Place of Safety (136 Suites), Drug and Alcohol services, Older Adults, Dementia Care, Nursing and Residential Care, Rehabilitation and supported Housing Services, Complex Needs, Home Treatment, Psychiatric Liaison, Community Mental Health Teams (CMHT), etc
- Registered General Nurses (RGNs) with varying clinical skills, experience and specialities such as general medical units, A&E, HDU, Theatre Practitioners, Critical Care, Community Nursing, GP Surgeries, Nursing homes, Residential and Care homes, etc
- Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLDs) with LD and mental health experience.
- Health Care Assistants (HCAs) and Care Support Workers (CSWs) with clinical experience in Mental Health, General Hospital, Nursing Homes, Residential and Care Homes, Day Centres, etc
- Locum Doctors and of all grades and consultants with varying specialities including Mental Health, General Medicines, etc
- Locum Social Workers specialising in adults and children social care.
WHY CHOOSE OPTIMA
We are a collaborative partnership with our clients to provide positive staffing outcomes that delivers safe and reliable care at all times.
We respond to our clients’ staffing requests even at very short notice to ensure you have that essential cover you require to provide a safe and trusted care that users of your services and their families can rely on.
We envisage our client’s needs and provide valuable staffing support to meet those needs by matching the needs with the right skills.
We have a pool of very skilled and experienced workers readily available at short notice to provide 24/7 staffing support to our clients
We are managed by very skilled and experienced nurses with expert knowledge of the health and social care sector.
Our approach is to work cost-effectively with our clients’ to help them to reduce staffing cost without necessarily compromising on quality
We are always supporting and developing the personal and professional development of our workers to bring their skills up to date with changes in the legal and health and social care sector.
Optima Staffing Solutions is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). REC is the professional body for the recruitment industry. It champions members positive impact on people and leads the way in defining better recruitment standards and practice. REC’s members abide by a Code of Professional Practice to which Optima is fully subscribed and committed.