Optima Staffing Solutions is continuously seeking and recruiting experienced and talented healthcare professionals such as Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Doctors and Social Workers.
We are also seeking out people who want to enter the health and social care profession. We provide top class essential trainings and inductions that helps you to get started with confidence. We also provide work placements at our clients’ locations which initially might involve shadowing an experienced carer. There is further support for career development. Through our partner agencies we support you to study for a recognised and accredited qualification such as NVQ level 2&3 or Diploma in Health and Social Care.
So, what are you waiting for? JOIN OPTIMA TODAY by clicking here.
Optima Staffing provides the following services to our candidates either directly or through our partner agencies:
- Very competitive Pay Rates and Weekly Payroll
- Online Mandatory Trainings covering the following modules: Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disability, Communication, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), Dignity and Privacy, Documentation and record keeping, Duty of Care, Equality & Diversity, Fire Safety, Handling Information &Information Governance, Health & Safety, Infection Prevention and Control, Nutrition and Fluids, Preventing Radicalisation, PSTS/Conflict Management Skills, Safeguarding Children (Levels 1 & 2), Safeguarding Children Level 3, Understanding Your Role, Work in a Person Centred Way, Your Health Care Career Clinical/Care staff, Your Personal Development, BLOOD COMPONENT TRANSFUSION & IVs, Complaint Handling, Consent, Counter Fraud, Food Hygiene & Safety, Lone Worker, Mental Capacity Act 2005, RIDDOR, Risk Assessment, Safeguarding Adults Level 3, Safeguarding Adults Levels 1 & 2, The Safe Handling & Administration of Medication.
- Face –to face Mandatory training Including Basic Life Support, Manual Handling, Fire Safety, Health and Safety, Infection Control.
- DBS Checking Service
- Specialist Trainings like Prevention and Management of Violence and Aggression (PMVA) and Immediate Life Support (ILS) Trainings
- Revalidation workshops for Nurses
- Assessment Centre preparatory workshops for newly qualified nurses to help them pass their initial recruitment assessment centre test first time
- Opportunities to study for an NVQ or Diploma qualification in Health and Social Care.